The 2019 Grammy Awards show was amazing, and the hairstyles did not disappoint either! Hollywood’s most musical night is always fun and full of great performances. The 61st annual Grammy Awards were back in Los Angeles and were highlighted by performances by current nominees Chloe x Halle, Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, and Travis Scott. Dua Lipa also shared the stage with St. Vincent. Alicia Keys was the host at Staples Center, where all the attendees arrived and walked the carpet.
The top 5 hairstyles we saw last night are as follow:
- Dua Lipa won a Grammy for best new artist, and she sits atop of our list. She wore her hair in a sleek, blunt, short bob. The hair length coupled by her gown was perfect. She may have had the best look all around last night. It was a great night for her, and she made the night great for us as well.
- Then there is Bebe Rexha, who got to perform at the Pre-Grammy Gala and was very excited. She also had the best short style of the night. We love the way the part on the left side was so low, then flipped the rest over the top. Not everyone can pull off short hair, and even less can pull it off as well as she did. Well done, Bebe, we are not worthy.
- Miley Cyrus is no stranger to award shows or fashion. As many of the crowd feared she may have a wardrobe malfunction because of her barely closed top, we couldn’t take our eyes off her long hair. We aren’t sure if these are extensions or not, but if they are her stylist did an amazing job. Her long wavy locks stole the show every time she took the stage, even when she sang with Dolly Parton!
- Our fourth entry is always beautiful. Tori Kelly can go without makeup in jeans and a t-shirt and all she has to do is smile to still be the prettiest girl in the room. This night though she wore her hair long and curly, and it was done to perfection. Not only did her hair look amazing but she also won two Grammy’s last night! Congratulations, Tori, and thank you for sharing so much of what you do on Instagram.
- Eve doesn’t make these lists very often, but she did on this night. Elegant, classy, and unbelievable gorgeous is exactly how we would describe how Eve looked last night. Long wavy curls pulled up in a top pony in the back. So simple, yet beautiful. We loved how effortless and easy this style was.
Can’t wait till the next awards show, and we will see you there!